- As much as 36ppm Printing
- 4 Individual Printer ink Cartridges
- Epson DURABrite(R) Ultra resin-Coated Pigment Ink
- Around 2400 dpi Scanning
- 2-Sided Printing
- 2.5" LCD Preview Screen
- Memory Credit card Slots
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + 10/100 Ethernet
- Epson iPrint - cordless picture producing from various Apple(TM) devices
The Epson Intellidge(R) Printer ink System was created to work correctly in tranquility with the printing device and your selection of media to make sure you get:
- the most effective of printing quality every printing, every time
- and trouble-free, peace-of-mind printing every print out, every time
The Epson Intellidge(R) Printer ink System brings maximum benefits, maximum printer ink consumption and the interchange of Epson cartridges suited to this model. The Epson Intellidge(R) Printer ink System provides you easy-to-see, easily available information about your entire ink levels.
This printer was created to be utilized only with Genuine Epson printer ink cartridges. Epson printer ink cartridges aren't suitable for refill. Colour Moving Label It's now easier so that you can identify Genuine Epson cartridges. Epson is slowly but surely replacing the existing hologram with the new anti-counterfeit Color Shifting Label. As a global ENERGY STAR Spouse, Epson has decided that product satisfies the International ENERGY Superstar suggestions for energy efficiency.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson WorkForce 625 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!