- Approximately 38ppm Printing
- 5 Specific Ink Cartridges with (Dual African american inks)
- Epson DURABrite(R) Ultra Resin-Coated Pigment Ink
- As much as 2400 dpi Scanning
- Integrated Fax
- Automatic File Feeder
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + 10/100 Ethernet
- Epson iPrint - cellular picture producing from various Apple(TM) devices
- Fast print boosts to 38ppm
- 5 Person Ink Cartridges (Dual Dark colored inks) -- only replace the color you use
- Selection of ink cartridge capacities available
- Epson DURABrite(R) Ultra Resin Coated Pigment Printer ink for drinking water, smudge & fade resistant prints
- Advanced report management with included fax & Automatic Record Feeder
- Cable-free printing with 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connection + 10/100 Ethernet
Save energy, save paper
Epson WorkForce 525 Drivers Download - Saving is not hard with the Labor force 525 -- you spend less and paper. Actually, with manual, two-sided printing, you can conserve to 50% of your newspaper supply. And, you save energy too because the Labor force 525 melts away to 70% less electric power than laser beam printers.
Smart printer ink system
Individual printer ink cartridges offer you control over printer ink utilization. Replace only the cartridge you will need! There are even high-capacity printer ink cartridges available, to support various print level needs. And, with dual Black color printer ink cartridges, you get about 2x more images, and that means you can printing more and change cartridges less often.
Protect important documents
Even though many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, images made out of instant-dry Epson DURABrite Ultra Printer ink allow you to talk about documents soon after printing. Designs are smudge, fade and water-resistant, so it is easier than ever before to safeguard important documents.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson WorkForce 525 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!