- Small-in-One: Save space, cut costs, save time
- 6.3cm LCD display screen: PC-free printing
- Epson Connect: Mobile producing over Wi-Fi and email
- Vehicle Wi-Fi set-up: An easy task to hook up wirelessly
- Specific Inks: Only replace the color used
The Epson Appearance Home XP-402 includes Epson Connect, offering even more overall flexibility and liberty. It allows users to efficiently printing documents and photographs wirelessly from smartphones and tablet Personal computers. On top of that, users can printing from all over the world by emailing documents and photographs right to the printer.
The XP-402 is Apple AirPrint ready and helps it be simple to print out emails, photos, webpages and documents immediately from iOS devices. In the mean time, Google Cloud Printing is also reinforced and allows users to print out on the run from a smartphone or computer.
Home XP-402 Drivers Download - The computerized Wi-Fi set-up makes configuring notebooks and computer systems to print out and scan wirelessly extremely easy, as the XP-402 automatically locates the relevant interconnection settings to be able to configure itself. Furthermore, a 6.3cm shade LCD with touch -panel and accompanying storage area card slot machine offers easy-to-use printing with helpful menu prompts.
Epson's new, Claria Home Printer ink is suitable for affordable reliable printing, producing sharp, clear wording documents and shiny, lab-quality images. With individual printer ink cartridges you merely have to displace the color used, helping you save money.
Claria Home Printer ink cartridges can be purchased in standard and XL sizes, with web page yields displayed plainly on each load up. Determining the right printer ink cartridge for your printing device couldn't be simpler - just consider the Daisy image.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Expression Home XP-402 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!