- Compact integrated fish tank design
- Print boosts to 15ipm for dark-colored and 8.0ipm for colour
- Auto-duplex printing
- Ethernet & Wi-Fi Direct
- Borderless Printing up to A4 size
- Spill-free printer ink refilling
Space-saving Design, Spill-free Refilling
EcoTank ITS L6160 Drivers Download - Compact and smooth, the new container design is built-into the printer to permit the printer to really have the smallest footprint between all brands of printer ink container printers that use bottled printer ink refills. Enjoy spill-free refilling with specific bottles that have unique nozzles that fit only to their respective tanks
Superb Quality and Cost-savings
Be impressed by reliable quality afforded with a 4800 dpi high res productivity. The L6160 images dark and white documents with razor pointed content material that are drinking water and smudge-resistant. You can even print lab-quality shiny images on photography media paper.
Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct Connectivity
Experience an environment of cordless convenience with usage of easy and versatile distributed printing and mobile printing. The added good thing about Wi-Fi Direct gives you to hook up up to 4 devices to the computer printer with out a router. The L6160 also comes empowered with Ethernet, making sure superb connectivity, letting you easily discuss your printer inside your work group for better use of resources.
Enjoy print rates of speed as high as 15ipm for standard printing, along with draft print out speeds as high as 33ppm with Epson's PrecisionCoreTM printhead that offers functional high-speed, high-quality alternatives for commercial, professional and office printing. The L6160 also helps automated duplex producing up to 6.5ipm, assisting you conserve to 50% in some recoverable format costs.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson EcoTank ITS L6160 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!