- Enjoy the convenience of hooking up your smartphone, tablet and your favorite devices easily. Print straight forward - even from the Cloud5 and public media.
- Small size: the PIXMA TS3120 is the Cellular all-in-one printing device that's the ideal size with all the current right features.
- With features like AirPrint 1, automobile power on/off, built-in Wi-Fi 3 and PIXMA cloud Website link - you can understand why PIXMA printers are so easy to use.
Light in weight and easy-to-use with either USB 2.0 or cellular Wi-Fi connection, the white PIXMA TS3120 Cordless All-in-One Inkjet Printing device from Canon can help you manage your home's essential printing needs. In addition, it features an all-in-one design that offers scanning and copying in addition to printing, offering you one small solution. Images themselves are pointed and vivid because of the use of your 4800 x 1200 dpi image resolution and the FINE Cross Printer ink System. Also, it works rapidly with speeds as high as 7.7 ipm in dark and 4 ipm in color. Checking and copying isn't overlooked either with an 8.5 x 11.7inch flatbed with a 600 x 1200 dpi image resolution assisting to create thorough images from your originals.
General procedure is manufactured easy with a 1.5inch portion LCD and control keys providing usage of certain adjustments and settings. Also, it includes a 60-sheet rear newspaper tray that are designed for a variety of mass media from 4x6inch up to 8.5x14inch in proportions. If you wish to print or check directly from or even to a cellular phone or tablet the TS3120 makes that simple as well with support for Apple AirPrint, the Canon Print out app, Google Cloud Printing, and more.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And PIXMA TS3120 of Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!