1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical quality CIS scanner
PIXMA MX517 includes a CIS scanning device with maximum optical scanning image resolution of just one 1,200dpi for superb scanning quality while retaining the computer printer body compact. Both printers only take roughly 15 secs for checking an A4 color image at 300dpi.
30-sheets Auto File Feeder for multi web page scan/copy
PIXMA MX517 has automated report feeder, up to 30 mattress sheets A4 or letter-size documents can be located in it for computerized copying, scanning and faxing, users can steer clear of the complicated manual process and revel in an increased working efficiency.
Caller Identification and Rubbish Fax Filtering function
PIXMA MX517 have included the Caller Rejection and Fax Reception Reject function, where users can won't obtain any fax from invisible caller Identification or those quantities that have not been prepared or these quantities have been kept in the turned down list. This helps you to save newspaper and cost by rejecting needless fax automatically.
Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n for network printing/scan/ outgoing fax
PIXMA MX517 features built-in Wi-Fi connection that helps 802.11b/g/n standard for faster interconnection. Seamless printing and scanning function posting among multiple pcs on the high-speed cellular network can be easily achieved, suitable for sharing among everyone.
Fax and scanned record immediate save to USB drive
Users can make to save lots of all in-coming faxes into USB drive immediately without installing individuals and software into computer systems. This gives users with the capability of centralizing fax handling. PIXMA MX517 also allows users immediately save scanned photographs and documents as PDF and JPG documents to the USB drive for easy and time conserving handling.
Vehicle duplex print
PIXMA MX517 facilitates vehicle duplex printing/copying (Solitary sided to dual sided), which really helps to improve the efficiency and decrease the use of newspaper within an environment-friendly fashion.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA MX517 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!