The Brother QL-810W is a specialist, high-speed label computer printer with original technology which allows you to printing in high presence in dark and red on the complete label. Speedily prints dark-colored and white product labels for envelopes, plans, document folders, barcodes and assorted business uses. The Cordless user interface offers easy connection - print out from practically everywhere or share on the network.
- Easy connection - Printing from practically everywhere or share over a network
- Print amazing dark-colored/red product labels using DK-2251
- Create cost-effective newspaper labels for plans, envelopes, data file folders, Name badges, postage and even more
- Ultra-fast, up to 110 standard address brands each and every minute with black content material at 300dpi
- Create and Printing product labels from your mobile device when linked to a radio network
The QL-810W is one of Brother's recent QL-800 series models. Measuring 5.7 by 5 by 9.2 inches wide (HWD) and weighing 2.4 pounds. The QL-810W's connection options are Wi-Fi, joining to an individual Computer via USB, and Wi-Fi Direct.
the QL-810W support an optional power ($115.49) that, relating to Brother, is with the capacity of producing more than 2,000 product labels without requiring a recharge. However, the amount of versatility the battery pack provides the previous over the second option is vast. Along with the QL-810W, the one advantage the battery pack provides is which you can use the printer and never have to connect it in.
Like all Brother QL-model labelers, the QL-810W uses the business's DK-series labels, that can come in die-cut or constant rolls up to 2.4 ins wide (with a 2.3-inches printing area). The QL-800 series also facilitates two-color (dark and red) product labels, but presently Brother offers only 1 (2.4-inches) continuous tape with the capacity of that.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother QL-810W Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!