- Print out up to A3, Duplicate, Check & Fax up to A4
- 22 mono / 20 coloring images each and every minute print speed
- 20 sheet programmed document feeder
- 2 sided printing
- 150 sheet newspaper source (1 x front side paper holder and 1 x backside manual feed slot machine)
- Up to at least one 1,200 webpage high-yield printer ink cartridges
Compact all-in-one color A3 inkjet printing device with fax and NFC. If you are buying feature-rich yet small all-in-one printing device for your small office or house office, the MFC-J4625DW gets the advanced features had a need to handle your active day. Hook up across your wired or cordless network, or print out straight from your cellular devices with AirPrint, Google Cloud Printing(TM), or Brother's iPrint&Check out app.
With built-in Near Field Communication (NFC), joining to your NFC allowed mobile device is fast and simple. A rear solitary sheet manual supply slot accepts newspaper up to A3 in proportions, and the choice to work with high-yield printer ink cartridges help decrease your printing costs. Manage your articles effectively with features such as A3 printing, 2-sided printing (up to A4), easy scanning and copying and a 20 sheet programmed document feeder.
Utilize the large 9.3cm touch screen to hook up to your web cloud-based accounts including OneNote, EVERNOTE(R), and PICASA(TM), and gain access to your cloud storage area such as Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive immediately from the MFC-J4625DW with no need for a Computer. The MFC-J4625DW complies with the tight ENERGY Legend, German Blue Angel and Nordic Swan environmental specifications.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother MFC-J4625DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!