- Across the board gadget offers shading printing, replicating, and filtering, with help for LightScribe
- Extraordinary print quality for photographs and archives; accelerates to 34 ppm dark and 33 ppm shading; bolster for LightScribe to print CDs
- Output archives and photographs at up to 4800 dpi optical determination
- Gadget measures 17.6 x 8.5 x 15.4 inches (WxHxD)
The HP Photosmart C8180 produces lab-quality, blur safe photograph prints by utilizing a six-ink shading framework for precise shading multiplication. Photographs will dependably print on the right half of the paper with the correct quality settings on account of HP Auto Sense innovation. What's more, combined with HP Advanced Photo Paper, the C8180 is certain to deliver photographs that are smirch and spread safe appropriate from the printer. Print speed is exceptional also, at up to 34 ppm dark and 33 ppm shading. For those looking to save paper, an optional (not included) duplexer lets you print on both sides of the paper. With built-in Ethernet, everyone on your home network can share the printer.
HP Photosmart C8180 Drivers Download - The scanner uses a Contact Image Scanner (CIS) for scans at up to 9600 dpi optical resolution with a scan size of up to 8.5 by 11.7 inches. The copier supports pages up to this size as well and you can make up to 50 copies in one pass. Color copies are supported and there are settings for enlarging and reducing from 50 to 400 percent. HP Photosmart C8180 supports Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP Home and Professional, and Windows Vista as well as Mac OS X 10.3.9 and 10.4.x.
Price: Around $299.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP Photosmart C8180 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!