- Canon All-in-One Computer printer Print Speed
- Black: As much as 9.7 ipm; Color: Around 5.5 ipm
- Print Resolution
- Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi, Color: About 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star-certified
- Canon All-in-One Computer printer Replacement Ink
- PG-240XL, PG-240, CL-241XL and CL-241
The PIXMA MX459 Wireless network Inkjet Office All-In-One gives superior quality, flexibility and ease to your house office. This commences with built-in Wi-Fi(R) for printing and scanning everywhere at home from computer systems and compatible cellular devices. In addition, it includes AirPrint, which enables you to wirelessly printing from your iPad, iPhone or ipod itouch devices. A 30-sheet Auto File Feeder boosts copying and faxing capacities, as the FastFront system makes changing printer ink and newspaper easy and convenient. With Easy WebPrint Former mate you may easily gather and incorporate, multiple webpages to produce and printing your own structure. 4800 x 1200 maximum color image resolution and the FINE Cartridge System means superb business doc printing and efficiency while built-in imaging technology insures the integrity of originals are conserved with each backup and scan.
The PIXMA MX459 also gives you to turn your workplace into a photography lab. Print out beautiful, borderless photography lab quality photographs up to 8.5x11inch in proportions. My Image Garden software makes managing and stamping your photographs fun and easy with great cosmetic recognition, Fun Filtration systems, Calendar Organization, Auto Layout Suggestions and much more. The PIXMA MX459 offers the business endeavor imaging quality and adaptable answers for control you in having your business to another level.
Price: Around $49.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA MX459 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!