- Easily printing lab-quality photographs and laser-quality documents in fewer steps from your smartphone or tablet.
- Hook up your smartphone or tablet right to your printer--and easily printing without being able to access a network
- Save newspaper and save resources--consume up to 50% less newspaper with easy computerized two-sided printing
- Easily printing at up to 12 internet pages each and every minute (ppm) for black-and-white and 8 ppm for color
- Easily print out lab-quality photographs from a number of smartphones and tablets
- The built-in photography tray enables you to print 4x6-in . photographs in brilliant color without changing paper
- Print picture assignments, or scan and duplicate documents, using the two 2.2-inches (5.5 cm) design touchscreen display
There's only a lot you can certainly do with the look of a computer printer, and the Envy 5549 retains the glossy dark-colored design of earlier Envy models. The design has changed a bit - the two 2.2-inch screen is a touch screen and sits at the heart of the machine, not at the kept as with earlier models - but you are not going to slip-up it for a rival device.
Much like all HP printers, it's made to work with a variety of systems. The Envy 5549 works with with Home windows Vista to Home windows 10 and Operating-system X from Lion to Yosemite (El Capitan isn't officially backed yet, but it works fine). Chromebooks aren't described in the spec linens but HP's ePrint service works together with Google Cloud Printing.
The main feature this is actually the shade printing, which is sent with a thermal inkjet using CMYK inks and which facilitates borderless printing on 10 x 15 newspaper. It's associated with an ink membership service that's made to cut the expense of color printing. More on that in an instant.
The Envy 5549 is made for modest print quantities - the regular monthly duty pattern is 1,000 webpages of A4, with a advised monthly level of 300 to 400 internet pages. That's mirrored in the newspaper trays, that may drive you free if you're looking to print in size; the primary holder has room for 125 linens and the productivity holder just 25. The image holder has a capacity of 15 bed linens.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP ENVY 5549 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!