- Six individual printer ink system featuring grey printer ink provides profesional color and monochrome photos
- ChromaLife100 system offers vibrant photographs that previous up to 300 years
- Maximum 9600 x 2400 dpi with microscopic droplets no more than 1 picoliter using FINE technology
- 4800 dpi high res CCD scanning device for documents and films
- WHITE LED eliminates warm-up time for doc scanning
Talk about printing options: Go cellular and print out from any place in the home via Wireless, or you can networking this All-In-One using Ethernet cable television and printing from a wired computer in another room. Want to go computer-free? Produce photographs directly from recollection credit card, previewing and boosting images on the 3.5 inches TFT display. Or, print out from a suitable camera or camera cellphone, a good Bluetooth device via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth software.
Six Specific of Inks Tanks + Special Grey Ink
Six individual printer ink system featuring grey printer ink provides professional color and monochrome photographs. The six printer ink system includes a Canon exclusive grey ink that provides you professional dark-colored and white images.
Premium Printing Performance
You are going to love the print out quality - and the swiftness. Beautiful 4x 6 inches photographs with spectacular 9600 x 2400 color dpi resolution take no more than 20 seconds.
No Warm-Up / Low Energy Usage
Because of the high-luminance white LED lights, the unit is preparing to scan the moment you press Vitality, with zero warm-up time. Plus, these advanced lighting fixtures quickly transition to Standby function after scanning, conserving energy.
Price: Around $190.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA MP980 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!