- Little in-one: Save space, spare cash, spare time
- Wi-Fi Direct™: Wireless printing without a system
- Epson Connect: Freedom to print and output from anyplace
- Simple control: 6.4cm LCD screen with touch board
- Claria Home Ink: Crisp, clear content and shiny photographs
Proficient and moderate
Epson's Claria Home Ink is perfect for moderate and dependable printing, creating fresh, clear content archives and shiny, lab-quality photographs.
The programmed Wi-Fi set-up makes arranging portable PCs and PCs to print and sweep remotely amazingly simple. You don't have to know your system settings as the XP-425 naturally finds the applicable association settings so as to arrange itself. For included adaptability, Wi-Fi Direct® licenses straightforward printing from consummate remote contraptions without the prerequisite for a framework
The XP-425 runs with Epson Connect which includes Epson iPrint– for fundamental remote printing from cell phones and tablets; Epson Creative Print – print photographs especially from Facebook and Epson Email print – print from wherever on the planet by informing photos and reports clearly to the printer. AirPrint and Google Cloud Print are moreover maintained.
Without pc operation
This across the board accompanies a 6.4cm LCD screen with touch board and a memory card opening for simple to-utilize sans pc photograph printing and replicating.
Price: Around £59.88, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Expression Home XP-425 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!