The MAXIFY MB5110 is a multifunctional wireless small office printer with approximately 9 users. It meets the needs of a growing business, delivering good results and documents with crisp text and vibrant colors.
The MB5110 printer is ready for large workloads, being able to make the first impression in just 6 seconds from the moment you turn on the printer. In addition, you can copy and scan two-sided documents by flipping the sheet once. The paper tray holds up to 250 sheets of plain paper and the cartridges are made of Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) ink, which offer laser-like printing and are resistant to smudges and markers.
To further reduce the operational burden on printer management, the MB5110 has print manager support, which enables you to filter IP addresses to meet a variety of office needs.
All MAXIFY printers feature built-in Wi-Fi capability and are fully compatible with the Canon PRINT application, making it easy to share and print information from tablets and smartphones through popular cloud services. You can also easily scan for mobile devices.
Personalization of profile, LCD screen 3.5inch touch, settings folder, one-sided printing in one go via ADF, access point mode, high yield per page, low cost per page, fast first print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, silent mode, job reservation, standard document manager support, SNMP support, usage logs, remote unit, configuration restrictions.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon MAXIFY MB5110 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!