- Print, copy, check and fax up to 11inch x 17inch (ledger size) for high impact business documents
- Duplex printing for creating two-sided documents up to 11inch x 17inch
- Helps increase efficiency with duplex (2-sided) copying, checking and faxing up to 8.5inch x 14inch (legal size)
- Easy to create wireless (802.11bgn) or wired Ethernet networking
- 3.3inch Touch screen color LCD screen for interactive and user friendly menu navigation
Although this is a huge machine - think medium-size photocopier - it can well to keep its size down approximately it can, by using telescopic newspaper trays. You will discover two, 250-sheet trays, which means you can download A4 and A3 newspaper at the same time, and both cartridges can be modified in or out to suite the newspaper size. There are a single-sheet supply at the trunk for envelopes and special multimedia.
Together with the device is a 35-sheet, A3 Auto File Feeder (ADF) that facilitates fast duplex copying with a two-sided scanning brain, so documents only take one forward for an entire scan.
The control -panel is relatively uncluttered, because of an 83mm, wide-aspect touch screen at the heart, which handles lots of the machine's functions and is fairly responsive. You can find illuminated mode keys, 16 quick-dial fax secrets, a numeric keypad and large, job start and stop control keys. Set in to the front border of the control -panel are slot machine games for SD and MemoryStick credit cards as well as for PictBridge surveillance cameras and USB drives.
There are many applications that the extra site part of an A3 sheet are a good idea and the MFC-J6910DW deals with this well, with three newspaper resources and duplex printing and duplicate. Touchscreen control and cellular connection increase the simplicity of the device.
Price: Around $449.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother MFC-J6910dw Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!