While moves up to a few printers either aren't accessible or taken a toll a fortune, extending the 6500N is sensibly reasonable. A remote interface costs around £160, and the RAM can be redesigned from 256MB to a 768MB most extreme for £113. Surprisingly, duplex is accessible as an after-deals redesign, costing £100, while including a moment, 250-sheet paper plate will set you back simply over £150.
In spite of the fact that not particularly snappy, the 6500N creates a portion of the best prints from a shading laser. The shading parity of photographs and design was great. The brilliance and difference of prints were delightfully judged, protecting fine detail that isn't regularly noticeable in contenders' outcomes. Business design looked completely astounding, with fresh blueprints and scarcely noticeable dithering. It could blame just some barbed shading limits in the PowerPoint slides.
At the season of composing, the 6500N was new to the point that we could discover the cost of some consumables just in the US, and accordingly could just gauge its running expenses. In estimations propose it's generally efficient in shading yet a great deal less so when printing dark as it were. In the event that these costs fall as consumables get to be distinctly across the board in the UK, the 6500N will be a superior decision. Notwithstanding, the Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730DN has comparative speeds and print quality, however bring down running expenses and a duplexer for just £11 more.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Xerox Phaser 6500/N Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!