- Quick speed completes your print employments quick - as fast as 12 ppm shading and 16 ppm dark
- 333 MHz processor and 64 MB of memory rapidly handle complex print occupations
- Arrange printing comes standard to give genuine print efficiency
- 600 x 600 x 4 dpi determination produces 16 shades of shading for each pixel for a wide shading range
- Pre-stacked toner cartridges help you begin in a rush
On the off chance that any shading laser printer can be depicted as charming, the Phaser 6125 is it. In Xerox's perfect, white case shading, with the dark blue control board highlight, the machine appears to be not really sufficiently profound to take a sheet of A4 paper. The plan endeavors all an opportunity to make the machine seem littler than it is and in many territories, it succeeds.
The shaped paper yield plate has a flip-open expansion, however this is to a great extent for US legitimate paper and in case you're printing A4, you'll have the capacity to abandon it shut. There's a 250-sheet paper plate, with a solitary sheet, multi-reason bolster space straightforwardly over that. There's no chance to get of growing the paper taking care of with an extra plate, however, either to expand the paper limit or to run more than one paper sort without a moment's delay.
The control board is very much included for a section level shading laser. It has a two-line by 16-character, illuminated LCD show, with extensive, enticing green and red LEDs demonstrating status. Menus are controlled with a precious stone of bolt keys, however as with a few printers we've seen as of late, the traditions of climbing and down the menu order with the here and there bolts and flipping through choices with the left and right bolts doesn't work here; it's the a different way.
Xerox Phaser 6125 Drivers Download - Despite the fact that the machine is especially section level, it has a system association as standard, and there's USB too, obviously. A remote connector as an alternative, as is additional memory to help the 64MB fitted as standard to this host-based machine. It doesn't utilize a page portrayal dialect, for example, PCL or Postscript, yet particular drivers are accessible for Windows, OS X and no less than five forms of Linux.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Xerox Phaser 6125 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!