- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 improved dpi; HP PhotoREt Pro, 8-ink shading
- Up to 21 ppm dark, 16 ppm shading in quick draft mode
- Specifically acknowledges CompactFlash, SmartMedia, Secure Digital, Multi Media, Memory Stick, xD-Picture
- Vast LCD to review, alter, even expel red-eye
- 2 USB ports, PC and Mac perfect
The printer is provided in a 44H x 59W x 24D cm box which implies it will fit it in with whatever remains of your shopping. The printer is very much secured with bundling and the semi-straightforward spreads are secured with a cellophane film.
The HP PhotoSmart 7960 components HP's selective photograph determination improvement innovation: HP PhotoREt Pro uses eight-ink printing, ultra little ink drops, genuine impartial grays, and photograph blacks to print everything from expert shading pictures to noteworthy highly contrasting prints with precise shadow detail. The eight hues originate from the No. 59 dim photograph cartridge with two shades of dim ink and a unique photograph dark; from the No. 57 tri-shading cartridge with cyan, red, and yellow; and from the No. 58 photograph cartridge with photograph cyan and photograph red (the dark in the No. 58 is not utilized for eight-shading printing).
Intended for PC and Mac clients alike, the 7960 additionally offers two USB ports and four memory card openings, so you can print pictures straightforwardly from your advanced camera. What's more, the implicit 2.5-inch LCD gives you a chance to see, alter, and even expel red-eye from pictures before you print. The printer offers adaptable paper taking care of through it's standard 100-sheet paper plate and inherent 20-sheet 4-by-6-inch photograph plate. It additionally bolsters a discretionary duplexing extra. The 7960 is supported by a one-year constrained equipment guarantee.
Price: Around $54.45, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP Photosmart 7960 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!