Setup is run of the mill for a desktop ink stream associated through a USB 2.0 port, from beginning the robotized introduce program to completing with programmed print-head arrangement. The impression is 17.7 inches wide by 14.5 inches profound, an agreeable size for a desktop unit.
- Up to 30 ppm dark, 20 ppm in shading
- Up to 1,200 dpi dark determination, 4,800 streamlined dpi shading
- HP PhotoREt III innovation, PhotoREt IV with discretionary photograph cartridge
- Discretionary printer server and remote port, discretionary duplexing
- 2 USB ports incorporating 1 in front; PC and Mac good
The HP DeskJet 6540 shading inkjet printer offers flexible execution and availability and a smooth looking low-profile outline. Get quick 30 ppm dark printing or up to 20 ppm in shading or sharp resolutions that are sufficiently fine notwithstanding for point by point photographs.
The 6540 produces fresh 1,200 dpi determination in dark, up to 4,800 improved dpi in shading. The standard four-shading printing yields amazing prints, or for your finest manifestations you can pick six-shading printing (requires HP 99 photograph print cartridge, sold independently). The 6540 likewise offers the decision of printing photographs with or without fringes on an assortment of media sorts and sizes, and incorporates HP photograph printing programming for simple undertaking administration and picture altering. A discretionary duplexing extra is accessible for two-sided archives.
The HP 6540 offers flexible network. It highlights two USB ports, one in the back and one in the front. A discretionary outside print server and discretionary 802.11b remote adornment are upheld for further extension. The unit is supported by a one-year guarantee.
Price: Around $639.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP DeskJet 6540 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!