With USB and Bluetooth association, an inbox rechargeable Li-Ion battery (that prints up to 600 pages for each charge), an AC connector, A4 warm paper and an assortment of accomplices to tailor your set up), the PJ-762 is the colossal empowering influence.
- A4 measure warm printing – for an assortment of various applications
- Little and light weight – can convey with you anyplace
- USB 2.0 and Bluetooth Interfaces
- Coordinate warm innovation – no strips, ink or toner required
- Programming Development Kit (SDK) - Android/Windows(b-Pac) for consistent coordination
- Strong and rough – 1.2m drop insurance (IP54 appraised) discretionary move printer case for solid situations
- Brilliant printing - 200 dpi print determination
- Quick print speed - 8ppm print speed
- Impervious to outrageous situations - Resistance from - 10C to 50C temperatures
- Inbox standard rechargeable Li-particle Battery, AC connector and A4 warm paper
- Paper choices - Direct warm paper accessible in A4 cut sheets or punctured roll
By and large, super reduced and to a great degree versatile, the PJ-762 PocketJet 7 Mobile Thermal Printer from Brother permits you to print easily while out and about or on business trips. By utilizing direct warm printing with a determination of 200 dpi, this printer can make fresh reports without the requirement for ink or strip. It can work at an awesome pace of 8 ppm and with archives running in size from 4.1x1inch up to amazing 8.5inchx27' pennants. It works awesome with standard letter, lawful, and A4 sheets. Furthermore, it has a USB 2.0 association for power and direct association with a PC and in addition Bluetooth form 2.1 for a remote association with cell phones. It can get control through an independently accessible USB link or a discretionary AC connector.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother PocketJet PJ-762 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!