Photo printers are made to have a higher quality than inkjets or printers that are being used mainly for documents. The HP Photosmart Expert B8850 can printing any sized newspaper in dark or color at 4800x1200 dpi from a pc and the image appears great. Printing 4x6 photographs as fast as 10 moments per photography or raise the size up to 13x44 ins for banners, welcome home signs and other such projects.
The printing device achieves exact color printing using its eight specific, pigment-based HP Vivera inks, which provide wide-ranging color for lifelike results. In addition, it images stunning black-and-white photographs with true natural grays and profound blacks. And basic color calibration automatically adjusts the print settings to maintain accuracy--ensuring regular color reproduction, print after printing. When imprinted on HP Advanced Photo Newspaper, your photographs will have exceptional, archival-quality that will withstand fading under goblet for over 200 years.
The printer's high quality suits its efficiency. It could produce 4-by-6 inch-photos as as 10 a few moments per print out quickly. The printer's input tray stands up to 60 sheets of photography paper, and it has a 50-sheet capacity output tray. The high-capacity printer ink cartridges lead to less expensive printing and fewer interruptions. Plus, photographs will be ready to deal with and withstand drinking water immediately, smudges, and humidity--all made to save time.
Photosmart Pro B8850 Drivers Download - The printer works with with Adobe Photoshop CS3 for easy management and streamlined printing, and the HP color management tools totally support Adobe RGB, sRGB, and ICC information for better color control.
Price: Around $999.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP Photosmart Pro B8850 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!