- Elite inkjet photograph printer that prints full-shading lab-quality photographs
- Blasting quick print rates of up to 34 ppm
- Prints full-shading, high-determination prints up to 4800x1200 dpi
- Numerous network choices, including Wi-Fi, USB, PictBridge, and 4 memory card spaces
- Measures 18.2 x 15.25 x 6.81 inches; weighs 17.6 pounds
- Utilize just Original HP Ink in your HP printer for awesome outcomes, print after print
- Superior inkjet photograph printer that prints full-shading lab-quality photographs
Print Stunning Photos With Vivid Colors Fast
The D7460 uses HP's select Vivera Inks, which are smirch and-spread safe and oppose blurring when utilizing HP Advanced Photo Paper. This printer exploits HP's six-shading ink procedure to make lab-quality photographs and laser-quality content up to 4800 x 1200 dpi determination in full-shading. It will likewise print idealize pages with no cutoff edges, on account of the HP Smart Web Printing usefulness.
The D7460 inkjet printer is fit for delivering superb dark and white prints at rates of up to 34 ppm and shading prints as quick as 33 ppm. It will print lab-quality photographs in as meager as 10 seconds.
Remote Networking Made Easy
Hp is a pioneer in remote printing, and they make it simple to arrange your remote system. The D7460 highlights worked in 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi network for connecting good tablets and desktop PCs to a solitary printer without using muddled links, and HP's well ordered directions will control you through this basic procedure.
Coordinate Printing Via Memory Card and PictBridge
Got a PictBridge-empowered computerized camera? Associate straightforwardly to the D7460 and utilize the full-shading 3.5 inch touch-screen LCD show to print photographs specifically from your computerized camera. For the individuals who might rather print by means of memory card, the D7460 bolsters SD/MMC, CompactFlash, Memory Stick (Duo), and xD-Picture Card. At the point when printing specifically, the D7460 will print borderless all encompassing photographs as huge as 8.5 x 24 inches.
Propelled Paper Handling
The D7460 is furnished with a 100-sheet input paper plate and a computerized 4 x 6 inch photograph plate that makes the way toward printing photographs simpler than at any other time. HP's Auto Sense highlight guarantees that photograph paper is put right-side-up which spares paper and ink from being squandered something else.
Good with both Windows (counting Vista) and Macintosh working frameworks, the HP Photosmart D7460 inkjet measures 18.2x15.25x6.81 inches and weighs 17.6 pounds.
Price: Around $219.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP Photosmart D7460 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!