The small Canon SELPHY CP760 Dye-Sublimation Picture Printer prints multi-colored, accurate photographs each and each and every time and is lightweight extremely, so it will go where you go. No dependence on a computer, this image printer will print directly from a memory card, USB drive, PictBridge-enabled camera, or via the optional BU-30 Blue teeth interface (sold independently).
- Prints full-color 4 x 6 inch photographs in less than a full minute
- No dependence on some type of computer -- print out from a storage cards or USB drive immediately
- Prints colorful photographs at resolutions up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface
- Compact design actions 7.9 x 3.3 x 5.6 ins (WxHxD)
The most evident feature in its top -panel is the 63mm shade LCD panel, deep-set in to the surface and angled for easier looking at. That is complemented by the most common diamonds of control buttons, with four others for power just, menu, print and back-out.
Canon's advanced dye-sublimation printing process produces fantastic 4 x 6 inches images in under a minute with a superior 300 x 300 dpi resolution. With over 256 degrees of colors available, this computer printer is with the capacity of producing 16.8 million different color mixtures. Enhance images using the two 2.5 in . TFT display and included software to be able to use full good thing about the CP760's image processing power.
The Canon CP760 is with the capacity of printing photographs as large as 4 x 8 ins that are both water-resistant and resist fading for 100 years. In addition, it features an exceptionally small design measuring 7.9 x 3.3 x 5.6 inches wide (WxHxD) and weighing just 2.1 pounds. The CP760 works with with both House windows and Macintosh, and it's supported by a 1-season limited warranty.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon SELPHY CP760 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!