Acceleration & Quality
- Hybrid Printer ink System: Combines dye printer ink for vibrant colors and dark-colored pigment printer ink for sharp text message.
- Print out Documents and WEBPAGES Fast: Print out documents and webpages with fast rates of speed of 8.0 images each and every minute (ipm) for dark and 4.0 images each and every minute (ipm) for color.
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Executive (FINE) with a trademarked print mind firing printer ink droplets no more than 2pl.
- HIGH RES: 4800x600 maximum color dpi produces extraordinary quality and depth.
- Auto Ability On (Cordless): This convenient feature automatically power up the printing device once you send a image or doc to be published.
- Special Filter systems: Enjoy your images with the addition of new results, such as Seafood Eye, Small, Toy Camera, Tender Blur and Concentration Track record before you print out.
- My Image Garden: My Image Garden software enables you to gain access to, organize and customize your preferred images.
- Full HD Movie Printing: Full HD Movie Printing software turns your chosen HD movie videos captured with go for Canon EOS Digital SLRs or PowerShot digital camera models and VIXIA digital video cameras into beautiful designs.
- Quiet Method: Print silently without troubling those around you.
Additional features include Easy-PhotoPrint+, an attribute that means it is easy to revise and printing your photographs from everywhere you have Access to the internet. The MG2920 accommodates XL printer ink tanks also, which means you can enjoy more stamping and fewer refills. Plus, the Automobile Ability On feature automatically forces up the computer printer once you send something to be imprinted. The affordable PIXMA MG2920 brings quality printing home.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And PIXMA MG2920 of Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!