- Simple to Setup Wireless Networking
- Cell phone Printing through AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct
- Programmed Duplex (2 sided) Printing
- 100 Sheet Paper Capacity up to 8.5x14inch
- Auto Document Feeder Accepts up to 20 Sheets for Unattended Copy, Scan and Fax
The MFC-J460DW additionally underpins remote printing from your cell phone with a free downloadable application that offers printing and filtering. Moreover Wi-Fi Direct permits you to print remotely from a PC or cell phones without the requirement for a switch.
1.8inch shading TouchScreen Display, Web Connect interface and Brother Cloud Apps
The MFC-J460DW highlights a 1.8 inch shading show for effectively exploring onscreen menus. You can get to prominent web benefits straightforwardly from your web associated MFC-J460DW from the show utilizing the Web Connect interface. Filter straightforwardly to famous cloud administrations without utilizing a PC. It likewise offers simple access to a suite of Brother Cloud Apps. You'll be inspired by the usefulness of these record administration and sharing applications.
The MFC-J460DW highlights duplex printing and an advantageous programmed report feeder
The MFC-J460DW is conservative, so it won't squander your important work area space, and the programmed duplex (2-sided) printing spares paper. The 100-sheet limit paper plate holds up to lawful (8.5x14 inch) estimated paper and a helpful up to 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder is perfect for unattended checking, replicating and faxing. What's more, you'll invest less energy sitting tight for your printouts with print velocities of 12ppm dark or 6ppm shading.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother MFC-J460DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!