If you're pressed for space and time at home office, Brother's small HL-1110 is the perfect solution. With to 20ppm printing increase, you will not be kept holding out - so that as it gives up to 600dpi image resolution, you don't need to compromise print out quality for acceleration. Gleam full-speed USB 2.0 software so you can connect in and then print out in minutes.
And if you have ever before found yourself constantly refilling with newspaper, upgrading toner or sorting newspaper jams, you'll surely appreciate the HL-1110's 150-sheet newspaper holder, 1,000 webpage cartridges and progressive anti-jam technology.
Most control is from the drivers, which really is a uncomplicated software application offering immediate control over aspects such as newspaper size and type, and printing quality. There's a Print Profiles tabs which gives fast access to frequently used setups, such as multiple web pages per toner and sheet save.
You will discover configurations for two-sided print out and booklet print out, but both they are manual, where you have for taking the web pages out and re-feed these to print out their second edges.
The two-part cartridge slot machines in under the very best cover and it is intelligently colored light green, and that means you can see instantly where you can move it to remove it from the truth. The photoconductor drum is rated at 10,000 pages, which means you can replace the 1,000 sheet toner cartridge 10 times prior to the drum needs substitution also.
Price: Around £66.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother HL-1110 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!