- 8-colour printer ink system
- Print out size: 44inch (B0+)
- Optimised for design and basic use
Least maximum and down-time output with high capacity printer ink system
The iPF8410S features 330ml and 700ml printer ink fish tank which maximizes efficiency while guaranteeing an uninterrupted development program when it issues. Furthermore, Canon's unique sub-ink fish tank system permits some printer ink to be held in reserves so that even though the physical printer ink tanks go out of printer ink, printing can continue without interruption and the tanks can be substituted on the take flight.
Accurate and regular colors with new multi-sensor technology
Maintaining regular, reliable output can be an important control dependence on industry providers. These new large format printers feature an increased color calibration system that will help ensure consistency and will be offering versatility. The printers include an improved multi-sensor versus preceding models, by using a three-color LED and lately developed condenser zoom lens to assist in improving recalibration and keep maintaining the average printer-to-printer color difference of ?E00 <= 2.0. Furthermore, this process can be carried out using lightweight newspaper, reducing the quantity of printer ink used and time necessary for drying versus the last models.
Superior print out turn-around with much larger built-in hard drive
Each one of the new imagePROGRAF printers also includes a unique print-head settings that permits high-quality printing with fewer total moves from its earlier model. With an integral 250GB hard drive, data can be stored and retrieved straight from the computer printer so frequently located careers can be completed without having to resend documents, leading to superior turn-around period for print careers.
Price: Around Rp95.000.000, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8410S Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!