The included SilverFast 8 cooperates with the scanner to enhance your work process and guarantee appropriate results the first run through. This redesigned form includes an enhanced UI and gives a propelled see alternative that gives you a chance to see the aftereffects right of changes which in advance.
- With Plustek QuickScan which is a catch utility programming for examining 35mm negative movies and positive slides. It is perfect for digitizing previews with only a single tick. It is anything but difficult to work and fast to examine
- With SilverFast which is an expert review examine programming. It furnishes clients and experts with an effective apparatus for examining, altering and shading propagation
- Share records by changing over them to convenient document configurations, for example, PDF and Presto Wrapper
- Effectively sort out records
- See records without opening different applications, with PageManager archive and picture viewers
- Effectively stack related picture and record documents - even with various document positions
- Effortlessly discover reinforcement documents, comments, title, creator and reminder data with the effective hunt work
- Include comments without influencing the first record with helpful comment instruments, for example, content, stamp, highlighter, freehand line, straight line, sticky note and bookmark
- Improve pictures with an arrangement of picture devices, for example, trim, pivot, flip, reverse shading, auto-upgrade, brilliance and differentiation, shading modification and expel clamor
On the off chance that 35mm film and slide examining is all you require, nonetheless, and you're willing to invest the energy learning SilverFast and utilizing it on each sweep, the Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai could be a decent decision. More than that, between its 7,200ppi determination, its equipment based tidy and scratch evacuation, and especially its shading adjustment, it might be the best decision.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!