- World's Fastest Image Scanning device — scan a large number of photographs as fast as 1 image per second
- High-quality scans up to 600 dpi — scan treasured images, from wallets to breathtaking photos
- Preserve what's invaluable — Restore, Save, Share and organize images
- Perfect for life's special occasions — easily create slideshows, exhibits plus more for anniversaries, family and weddings reunions
- Custom FastFoto software — bring new lease of life to old photographs automatically with Smart Picture Fix (SPF) Technology, red-eye decrease and color enlargement features
- Single-step Technology — take both image and handwritten records on the comparative back an individual check
- Special design — special handling sheet, custom newspaper and rollers way to allow for delicate images
- Perfect Picture Imaging System — Epson's amazing image-processing technology optimizes image quality across printers, scanners and projectors
- Organize documents — Report Capture Expert and ABBYY(R) FineReader(R) software included
Automatic Photo Modification Software
Custom software brings new lease of life to old photographs with Smart Photography Fix Technology, red-eye decrease and color advancement features.
Archive and check out Images and Documents
Scan treasured photographs and important documents and save them as JPEGs or PDFs.
Worry-Free Handling of Photos
A particular handling sheet, custom rollers and newspaper pathways cater to delicate photographs.
Scans Front side and Again of Image automatically
Shoot both image and handwritten records on the comparative back an individual check.
Automatic File Feeder
Easily scan stacks of photographs and documents with the built-in programmed document feeder.
Price: Around $649.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson FastFoto FF-640 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!