- Conserve to 50% in writing with automated, two-sided printing / copying
- Supports producing on recycled paper
- Recyclable product
- ENERGY Celebrity(R) qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay(TM) Transportation Partner
The shallow S-curve to its top conceals a 30-sheet Auto File Feeder (ADF) as the flatbed scanner cover triggers a big change on the 88mm shade LCD when raised, showing scan, fax and copy options. The control panel powers out to a convenient angle when the device starts printing, though it feels just a little flimsy when touched then, as you're pushing contrary to the drive mechanism.
The output holder powers out at exactly the same time, though from the mystery why holder and display screen don't force in again when you flip the computer printer off - it could only indicate reversing the motors. Instead, you have to thrust them back again against their systems, which feels abrasive, as though you're forcing something.
In the bottom are two give food to trays, one for 100 bed linens of plain newspaper and the other for 20 photography blanks. Projecting from leading at table level is a Compact disc/DVD carrier, that can be slid into place for immediate disk printing and, at the relative back, which single-sheet give food to for special press with a fairly flimsy, fold-up newspaper support.
Left of the end result trays, a flip-open cover unveils memory space cards slot machine games for MemoryStick and SD credit cards and, unusually, CompactFlash too. Underneath this is a front-panel USB outlet, which can also cope with Pictbridge video cameras.
USB and 10/100 Ethernet contacts are given and a quick-setup cordless website link is also available. The five cartridges plug in after the scanning device section has been folded up and software includes ABBYY FineReader Sprint OCR.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Expression Premium XP-800 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!