Reduced power utilization with Samsung's IFS technology.
Spend less time looking forward to the printing device to warm-up. Samsung's energy conserving IFS (Instant Fusing System) which is the technology that provides shorter warm-up time and faster print out time leading to lower energy use.
Enhanced visual quality with Samsung's ReCP technology.
Samsung's unique Making Engine of unit for Clean the Webpage (ReCP) technology produces distinct content material and clear images on a variety of mass media sizes and weights. Smart CMS (Smart Color Management System) which increases greatly the grade from mobile printing with an programmed image modification function which increases sharpness and takes out white gaps.
High-quality print outcome with clean details.
Printing images with the initial colors including all the fine details and a variety of contrasts. ProXpress C3060FW computer printer provides high-quality designs with complicated details.
High-quality print productivity with clean details.
Printing images with the initial colors including all the fine details and a variety of contrasts. ProXpress C3060FW printing device provides high-quality images with complicated details.
Compatible with a number of paper stocks.
Take your output to another level. The C3060FW computer printer helps various sizes of newspaper stock to 59 pounds up, which means you can printing from regular office documents to formal certificates.
Built with PrinterOn.
Print securely and proficiently from anywhere. Samsung's ProXpress C3060FW printers include PrinterOn, so if your business is deploying it, you may easily add another device.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Samsung ProXpress C3060FW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!