- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection with NFC as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi Direct enable you to print straight from your cellular devices and networked computers
- PC-Fax settings enables you to fax documents to or from your personal computer
- Epson Connect, Epson Email Printing, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Far off Print, Kindle Flames, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and Yahoo Cloud Print out mobile printing options
- Color flatbed or ADF scanning options
- Can print on image or envelopes paper in addition to plain paper
- Check out at a maximum interpolated image resolution of 9600 dpi
- Create 1-99 copies with out a computer
- 2.2inch monochrome graphic LCD
WorkForce WF-2760 Drivers Download - Documents up to 8.5x14inch can be copied at rates of 11 cpm in dark-colored and 5.5 cpm in color. The WF-2760 is with the capacity of faxing as well with a 33.6 kbps modem or via a connection to your laptop or computer. This device also includes a work circuit of 3.000 pages and has a 150-sheet input tray and a 30-sheet computerized document feeder. Another good thing about this model is a 2.2inch monochrome screen which allows users to check on configurations and make changes. Also, it features USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi with NFC connection options.
Cellular and Ethernet Network Ready
Cordless and Ethernet Network Ready
Share one printer with multiple computers in your office or home, utilizing a wired or cordless network.
- 2.7inch LCD
- 2.7inch color touchscreen to print out, copy, fax and scan.
- 150-sheet Front Launching Paper Tray
- Front-loading paper holder that stands up to 150 notice- or legal-size bed linens, and that means you often reload less.
- Automatic Report Feeder
- Easily copy, fax and scan stacks of documents with the built-in computerized document feeder.
- Auto Two-Sided Printing
- Conserve to 50% in some recoverable format with computerized two-sided printing.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!