- This is Business-quality duplex printing this Laser-like results.
- 4-in-1: Scan, backup, fax and print.
- Wi-Fi & Wi-Fi Direct: Print out wirelessly wherever you are.
- Cut costs with specific inks: Only replace the color used.
- Simple to use: 150 site front-loading paper holder.
This 4-in-1 computer printer runs on the PrecisionCore printhead to ensure top quality, laser-like performance. Fast printing rates of speed and a 30-webpage automated doc feeder for multi-page, 1200dpi scanning, copying and faxing provide ultimate in convenience. Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct(R) connectivity ensure the overall flexibility every small company needs.
Low working costs
The WF-2750DWF uses Epson's 16 series Pencil and Crossword inks, available in a selection of standard or XL cartridges sizes to fit your specific producing needs. XL inks can enable you to lessen your printing costs by up to 25%. The usage of specific ink cartridges means only the color used should be substituted, further lessening costs.
Epson Connect compatibility offers useful features like scan-to-cloud, email printing and the Epson iPrint app. The WF-2750DWF is also appropriate for Apple AirPrint and Yahoo Cloud print out, permitting you to print out seamlessly from smartphones and tablets.
Simple to use
Auto Wi-Fi set-up makes connection really easy, as the 150-sheet front-loading newspaper cassette makes refilling easy. A 5.6cm LCD display screen and a user-friendly menu makes navigating the WF-2750DWF simple and quick.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson WorkForce WF-2750DWF Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!