- Compact, top quality all-in-one: Print out in sizes up to A3, scan and duplicate up to A4
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct: Cordless printing with or with out a network
- Mobile printing: Independence to print out and check out from almost everywhere1
- 6.8cm LCD display: Scan, copy and print photographs directly from a memory card
- Convenient: Duplex & Disc/DVD printing
Take control and print high-quality photographs up to A3 size at home. Why hold out? Produce photos that exceed laboratory quality, on demand, with this convenient and fast computer printer.
Best of both global worlds
Create your own photographs and crisp, clear text message docume`nts with the five-colour Claria High grade dye and pigment ink-set. Photographs will be superior with vibrant colours and deep, rich blacks because of the Photo Black ink cartridge.
Printing photographs and documents on the go is straightforward with the XP-900. Unlock the potential of your smartphone or tablet by downloading the iPrint software to print and scan wirelessly. Make the almost all of your Facebook photographs with the Creative Print app, which allows you to print photographs directly from Facebook, create custom handmade cards, turn photographs into colouring book templates, and more plenty. Furthermore, you can email documents and photographs right to the printer from almost all over the world with Epson Email Print.
Simple to use
Premium XP-900 Drivers - You can get around the printer's features via the large 6.8cm LCD display. Printing photographs is also simple directly; slot machine in a recollection cards just. There's also the trunk speciality-paper feed for printing to thicker media up to A3, programmed duplex and the ability to print to suitable CD/DVDs.
Price: Around € 167,90, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Expression Premium XP-900 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!