- Superior color printing at 33ppm
- Increased productivity shipped by an expandable newspaper capacity up to at least one 1,200 pages
- Suitable for a number of environments because of its small footprint
- Print out from smartphones and tablets with support for mobile printing
- Efficient to perform, with higher capacity Genuine Cannon toner cartridges
- New powerful S Toner for faster, more energy conserving printing
- Car toner seal removal for easier cartridge installation
- Simple to take care of in your networ
- Optional secure printing and storage space
- Easy double-sided printing to lessen costs and throw away
To be effective, a high-capacity is needed by you printer, so that is why the LBP710Cx has a huge 650-webpage capacity as standard, expandable to at least one 1,200 internet pages. An able and small office partner, this larger capacity still comes in a tiny package. Regardless of the printing task, the LBP710Cx is made for versatility. From A5 to A4 double-sided documents, it's prepared to deliver in secs.
Higher capacity toner cartridges
Cannon has redesigned its toner cartridges to be much better than ever. The toner seal inside the cartridge is automatically removed when the cartridge is built in now, reducing assembly and spend your time. Inside the same compact size, the new Genuine Canon toner cartridges will have an increased capacity, allowing you become more profitable even.
Canon's exceptional image quality
Whether you are stamping presentations for important brochures or conferences to talk about with customers, the LBP710Cx produces superior color graphics, images and content material in laser beam quality designs to produce a better effect on the reader. Canon's renowned image expertise means that businesses of any size can produce professional looking documents with fine lines, crisp text and high res - creating the positive impression modern businesses want to make.
Smart networking capabilities
The LBP710Cx is a functional addition to your computer printer fleet superbly. Support for Adobe and PCL5e/6 PostScript printer languages permit hassle-free integration into managed network environments. The LBP710Cx is equally well-suited to managed print service environments and works with with Canon's e-Maintenance remote service management system The LBP710Cx can be built-into Canon's uniFLOW output management platform, bringing you the efficiency and security of My Print Anywhere plus the added great things about accounting and cost recovery.
Price: Around £396.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!