Starting again from the body size, the HP DeskJet 4538 has flatbed scanning device, it is compressed body size. HP DeskJet 4538 the entire size of 445 x 367 x 128 mm, body top area of only two A4 paper size , body height is not even half the space of A4 newspaper in body size to create on, the HP DeskJet 4538 is compressed to a certain extent.
In partial structure view, flatbed scanning device design the surface of the fuselage; control -panel with 2.2in touch panel design; fuselage slot machine game design in the fuselage; holder at the bottom of leading fuselage design; the newspaper tray design Inside the upper tray. Local build on HP DeskJet 4538 design smaller sized, the air compressor body size, while conserving office space.
The good reason why the HP DeskJet 4538 fine detail becomes tempered, because although the overall size of the body is compressed, but the function of all the details rather than cut. Scanning, copying, and out of the newspaper holder capacity so reveals quality even. We focus on the control panel talk.
Control panel designed 2.2-inch screen, the display on the left of the HOME key, help key, back again key, the to Wi-Fi signal signals. In the touch -panel, users can copy, scan, and other simple functions, but also You can connect wireless directly, Wi-Fi connection, and even cloud print out and other complex functions. At exactly the same time the user can check the rest of the ink level also, the method is simple, easy to operate.
The maximum size of the scanning flatbed scanning is A4, flatbed scanning clamshell type warping frame designed, user-friendly scanning marketing placement and taken up to recognized data, said HP DeskJet 4538 check quality up to 1200 * 2400dpi, Optical image resolution up to 1200dpi. As for the way the scan speed, let me below see.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4538 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!