- True A3+ all-in-one: A3+ images with A3 fax, backup, scan
- Double-sided A4 images: Reduce newspaper use by up to 50%
- Productive: 500 sheet newspaper capacity
- Adaptable: 30-sheet A4 duplex ADF
- Share firmly: Ethernet and Wi-fi connectivity
- Epson Connect: Printing from smartphones and tablet Personal computers. Email documents to the printer
- Google Cloud Printing: Print on the run from your smartphone or computer
- Apple Airprint: Print out immediately from your iOS device
Prints are delivered quickly and proficiently at up to 34 pages per minute in draft mode, or more to 15 mono and 8.4 coloring pages each and every minute for business-quality documents.
High-capacity 250-sheet newspaper holder for less repeated refilling and a 30-sheet Auto File Feeder for multiple site scanning, duplicating and faxing at to A3 up.
See savings as high as 50 percent on cost per site in comparison to competitive lasers. Businesses can also printing up to at least one 1,000 pages, equal to two reams of newspaper, with Epson's specific XL Stag inks. ENERGY STAR-qualified reduced electric power consumption further reductions costs and environmental impact. Approximately 80% lower energy intake than competitive shade lasers7 and less expensive than the laser beam equivalent.
Get linked: Show across this is complete business with Ethernet or the system Wi-Fi connection with increased WPA2 cordless security. The WF-7525 also comes with Epson Connect which offers even more overall flexibility and freedom, allowing users to efficiently print the images and this documents wirelessly from gadget smartphones and tablet Computers and Additionally, users can printing from any place in the global world by emailing documents and images right to the computer printer. Google Cloud Print is reinforced also.
Price: Around £130.00, find here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson WorkForce WF-7525 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!