- The MAXIFY MB5120 offers a higher page yield that will help spend less by delivering a higher level of prints in one group of ink tanks.
- All MAXIFY printers are suitable for efficiency; a Low is proposed by them Cost per Print when using XL ink tanks.
- Always be prepared to print in less than 6 seconds from power on with Quick First Print.
- Created to handle the top jobs, the MAXIFY MB5120 features a huge 250 Sheet Paper Capacity.
- With MAXIFY you can create custom profiles to make it much easier to access your most used copy, fax or scan settings, and with the work reservation feature, you can queue up multiple jobs - when already printing even.
Always stay linked and informed with this built-in standard Management system Information Base (MIB) support and that allows someone to easily manage the system printer MAXIFY printers on your network and The MAXIFY MB5120 system printer is friendly environmentally, meeting Energy Star(R) environmental standards. On top of that, it is backed by 100% U.S.-based customer support & support.
Price: Around $299.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!