- Print quickness (A4): up to 62ppm
- FPOT (A4): 7secs.
- Max. paper type capacity: As much as 3,600 sheets
- Print Quality: up to 1200 x 1200dpi (comparative)
- Recommended Monthly Print out Size: 5,000 - 20,000 pages
Support Multiple Printing Environments
With built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection, the imageCLASS LBP352x can be distributed in virtually any network environment, able to handle the most demanding workload. In addition, it comes standard with PCL and Adobe PostScript print out dialects, allowing the simple integration with a variety of business applications.
Rest assured of record confidentality with the Secure Printing function. With this, highly private documents shall only be released with the insight of right PIN quantity, effectively keeping delicate information from unintended recipients.
All-in-One Cartridge System
Enjoy fuss-free and zero-maintenance procedure with the All-in-One Cartridge 039. An increased produce toner of 25,000 webpages (Cartridge 039H) gives you to constantly printing high quality outcome, at exactly the same time minimizing operating costs.
Expandable Newspaper Capacity
Together with the typical 500-sheet cassette and 100-sheet multipurpose holder, the imageCLASS LBP352x has multiple newspaper options to broaden its newspaper handling capacity to up to 3,600 linens, minimizing the rate of recurrence to replenish newspaper.
Flexible Press Handling
For high-speed A5 printing or printing on small press, simply replace the typical newspaper cassette with the optional A5 Cassette Custom or A1 Press Cassette-A1.
With Mobile Printing of Solutions
Right with Canon's latest mobile of business solution, you can printing and scan documents, images, web pages and emails all with one iphone app just. Click here to determine more!
Price: Unknown, check here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon imageCLASS LBP352x Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!