Paper handling is performed either with the typical 250-sheet input tray or by way of a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for a far more specialized media. The HL-L5200DW is able to handle about 50,000 webpages each full month for reliable procedure. Additionally, the device has a nicely one-line LCD of display for great checking printer of status and will be offering USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for many who prefer wired setups.
- Wireless for trouble-free printing!
- Includes a backlit LCD screen for easy menu navigation.
- Fast dark-colored & white printing. Around 42 pages each and every minute, at to 1200 x 1200 dpi image resolution up.
- 250-sheet holder capacity means less refilling. Carries a 250-sheet primary holder for notice or legal size newspaper, plus yet another 50-sheet multipurpose holder for letterhead, envelopes and much more. Expandable to at least one 1,340 bed sheets total capacity with optional add-on trays (not included).
- 100,000-page regular monthly duty circuit -- a genuine office workhorse!
- Auto 2-sided printing will save you paper, money and time.
- Print from cellular devices over a radio network. A wired interconnection is also provided (wire sold individually).
- Eco-conscious choice -- has a number of significant eco eco-labels or features.
- ENERGY STAR authorized -- meets national rules for energy efficiency.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother HL-L5200DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!