- Fast control: High-speed printing of Design, GIS and cad applications
- Large-capacity ink cartridges: A selection of 110, 350 and 700 ml sizes signify a minimal TCO
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead: Long term printhead for length of printing device lifetime
- UltraChrome XD inks: Produce quality, radiant, smudge- and water-resistant images
- PostScript support with 2x1.6GHz CPUs: Print out multiple formats, including data-rich data files, and directly quickly
Ideal for design, CAD and GIS
The SureColor SC-T3200 is one of the SureColor SC-T group of high-speed, four-colour large-format printers, made to produce a variety of high-quality graphics, GIS and cad applications in design, commercial print, duplicate shop, structures, building, anatomist, retail and education surroundings.
To maximise output, the SureColor SC-T3200 features 1GB of Ram memory for ultra-fast image control, and an optional 320GB HDD for job recall and caching. Optional PostScript support with dual 1.6GHz CPUs permits printing of large data-rich data files quickly and immediately from leading design and CAD programs. As well as the SureColor SC-T3200 is fast — outputting an A1 print takes just 28 seconds.
Top quality of output
The nice blend of great Epson's PrecisionCore of TFP printheads and UltraChrome XD pigment ink offers industry-leading outcome quality and specific, repeatable performance. UltraChrome XD pigment ink is water and smudge resistant and gives deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — well suited for technical graphics — and the vibrant colours necessary for high-quality prints and posters, on layered and non-coated mass media — including panel up to at least one 1.5mm thick.
Compact, easy and silent to utilize
With its smooth styling, small footprint, low sound levels and prominent operation, the SureColor SC-T3200 was created to fit easily into an work place.
Price: Around £1,865.97, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson SureColor SC-T3200 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!