- Wi-Fi(R) Direct Interconnection allows easy interconnection from your cellular devices with out a router.
- Fast print rates of speed as high as 30 pages each and every minute, with your first print out in the hands in 6 moments or less.
- Password protected Section Identification Management helps companies manage device use for 300 IDs.
- Helps host-based UFR PCL and II 5e/6 to provide printing flexibility for your business.
- User-friendly, 3.5-inch screen allows you to successfully understand through the selections.
- Eco-friendly, two-sided printing from the box saves newspaper and related cost.
- Low energy use; uses 1 just.6 W in wireless Energy Saver mode.
- Generous, expandable newspaper capacity permits up to 800 linens.
Paper handling is easy with both a 50-sheet multipurpose holder for specialty mass media and a 250-sheet input holder for some standard documents. The LBP251dw are designed for internet pages as large as 8.5x14 inch or no more than 4.1x5.8 inch and it includes a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages to ensure longevity. For procedure, a 3.5 inch black & white LCD screen provides usage of basic settings and users who prefer a wired connection may use the USB 2.0 or Ethernet relationships.
Price: Around $299.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!