- Built-in USB and Wi-Fi connection with AirPrint support
- High-image resolution 300dpi thermal printing technology
- Up to 8ppm printing speed
- iOS, Android, Windows, Mac pc, Citrix and linux support
- Optional high-capacity Li-ion battery pack for printing from power sources
- Customise your print answer with vehicle mounting package, chargers and protective cases
The PJ-773 with built-in Wi-Fi and AirPrint gives a mobile phone A4 print solution small enough to match easily right into a briefcase or computer carrier, but that can be permanently mounted in vehicles also. High-resolution thermal print of technology at 300dpi which produces crisp of text at a print speed as high as 8 pages each and every minute.
PJ-773 high-resolution immediate thermal cellular printer with Wi-Fi
This rugged and resilient in the discipline printer which is an excellent printing solution for revenue/service, logistics/delivery and general public safety/emergency officials. The Wi-Fi and USB connections easily link to tablets, smartphones, PC's and notebook computers.
The Brother PJ selection of mobile printers finally present businesses a trusted way of generating top quality A4 sized prints wherever and every time they are required. Featuring immediate thermal printing, this technology is known as by various to be the sole reliable solution for mobile phone printing applications. And as no ink, ribbons or toner are used, this ensures employees need not source expensive replacements if they go out - the sole consumable used may be the paper itself.
Despite its great incredibly little of size and also lightweight in design and also style, the manufacturing and development process has been focussed on creating a durable, professional printer which can be carried in a computer system or briefcase bag, or mounted in a car permanently.
Price: Around $616.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother PocketJet PJ-773 Driver Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!