- Excellent reveal high-quality, personal full-color label printing device end result on demand
- Stylish small design, save more space
- Label for a number of print marketing to provide more alternatives for label printing output
- Unique break up cartridge design to lessen the expense of large tag productivity limits
- Standard programmed cutter, greatly bettering the efficiency of the tag output
Color labels will be the new standard
Today there's a growing demand for the utilization of color product labels that feature color rules, pictograms and images to highlight relevant information. This tendency sharply drives up the real quantity of label modifications and boosts label development intricacy. Epson's TM-C3520's ability to create color labels on demand helps it be the perfect solution.
Advanced functions only from Epson
Epson's compact, four-color TM-C3520 inkjet printer features fast printing speeds to 4 inches/second up, a banding reduciton mode and a nozzle check system that produces a trusted output of high volume label with excellent image quality. Furthermore, it provides multiple easy-to-use features such as an autocutter, easy newspaper launching and an LCD with printing device status readouts.
Superior printing and printer ink quality
Epson's branded MicroPiezo(R) inkjet technology as well as our DURABrite(R) Ultra Pigment ink ensures product labels with clean, clear, easy-to-read barcodes and word and vivid images that withstand smudges and drinking water even on basic newspaper.
4-color Inkjet Specific ink cartridge
Convenient specific cartridges make it easy to displace only the cartridge you will need. It provides effective use of printer ink and save cost.
Lower your costs significantly
You can print the labels when you need rather than maintaining an expensive inventory of preprinted labels. Furthermore, the TM-C3520 features individual ink cartridges for a far more efficient use of ink and an extremely low priced of maintenance.
Flexible and reliable
Created for high-duty commercial surroundings, the solid TM-C3520 is dirt and water-resistant and build to previous. It comes with an MTBF (Mean time taken between failures) of 88 thousand time.
Price: Around ¥ 19,990, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson TM-C3520 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :Epson TM-C3520 Drivers - To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!