- With UltraChrome HDX of pigment inks which gives the most accurate colors out there with 99% of Pantone®
- With TFP PrecisionCore printhead that make sure constant results and top quality, with reliable output also
- High-ability ink cartridges with longer printing runs between cartridge replacements
- Save well on costs, with high-capability ink cartridges for longer
- print runs; low electricity consumption
- Convenient to use with very clear LCD control panel and optional 320Gb hard disk drive
Create the most exact colours that you can buy
Offering an UltraChrome HDX ten-colour pigment ink-place with violet ink, the SCP7000V permits the production of 99% of Pantone®-certified1 colors to make sure highly accurate results. Proving good for applications particularly within the high-end packaging and proofing market, the printer can make the most challenging spot colours even.
Reliable and efficient
Utilising an Epson TFP PrecisionCore printhead and also automated of nozzle-check function, then users can be certain they shall deliver the highest quality output.
Consistent color reproduction is guaranteed, time upon time and with no need for expensive add-ons, because of an Epson Color Calbration ultility and optional Spectroproofer driven by X-Rite for fast, accurate color measurement.
User friendly and cost effective
Every part of the printer offers been made to maximise simplicity and reliability. Media changing is easy and quick with a clear LCD control panel and menu, while a selection of 350ml and 700ml specific cartidges permits longer printing operates between cartidge replacements. With an optional 320Gb hard drive, users can release their computer and store program multiple professions onto the printer ready for output.
Price: Around £ 2,634.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson SureColor SC-P7000V Drivers Download - Installation Guide :SureColor SC-P7000V Drivers - To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!