- A4 size thermal printing - for a number of different applications
- Small & light-weight - can take with you anywhere
- USB 2.0 and Bluetooth Interfaces
- Immediate thermal technology - no ribbons, toner or ink required
- Software Development System (SDK) - iOS/Android/Home windows(b-Pac) for seamless integration
- Rugged and durable - 1.2m drop protection (IP54 rated) optional roll printer case for hardy environments
- Top quality printing - 300 dpi printing resolution
- Fast print speed - 8ppm print speed
- Resistant to extreme conditions - Level of resistance from -10C to 50C temperatures
- Inbox chargeable Li-ion Battery pack, AC adapter and A4 thermal paper
- Paper options - Immediate thermal paper obtainable in A4 cut bed linens or perforated roll
Printing directly from cellular devices via Bluetooth, the Brother PJ-763MFi A4 lightweight thermal printer delivers your mobile personnel with the various tools to implement timely assistance and constant workflow for greater effectiveness and client satisfaction. Compatible with various os's (incorporating iOS via SDK APP), it has the advanced thermal technology and small and lightweight size occupies little space in your mobile phone toolkit. With an optional 1.2m drop protection (IP54 rated) roll printer circumstance providing the opportunity to print in severe and rugged environments and will be offering high quality.
Price: Around £847.36, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother PocketJet PJ-763MFi Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!