Setting is effortless up. The machine can be linked by you to a single computer via USB connection, and talk about it over network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. A 2.7-inch touch display screen allows quick and easy menu navigation. Right with all of the Wi-Fi in Direct and also NFC in capability, you can directly hook up your mobile devices, no Wi-Fi network required. Plus, a USB coordinator port is roofed for computer-free printing from and scanning to a USB display drive.
- Clean, clear printing on ordinary paper, picture newspaper, cards stock, and other niche media
- Automatic doc feeder system and duplex (two-sided) printing
- 100-sheet newspaper capacity up to 8.5x14 inch
- Easy-to-setup cordless networking with other devices
- Printing from your mobile device using AirPrint straight, Google Cloud Print out, Brother iPrint&Check, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Check out to and printing from popular cloud services
- Get and convert documents immediately using Brother of Cloud Apps
- NFC touch to hook up scanning and printing
- Large 2.7 in . TouchScreen display to easily navigate onscreen menus
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother MFC-J880DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!