The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M255 z with S-LED (Self-Scanning Light-weight Emitting Diode) sleek and stylish desktop multifunction printer combines high end and efficiency, using wireless networking in addition to automatic duplex as standard. An ideal mix of exceptional print quality and cheap of ownership, the DocuPrint M255 z are designed with your business productivity in your mind.
M255z Drivers, Price, Printer Review - The DocuPrint M255 z will be able to print double-sided, saving long and paper price. Most importantly to my opinion, that makes it much more environmentally friendly. The printer carries a fixed drum characteristic that means there's only one consumable to replace, further keeping the price tag on ownership down.
DocuPrint M255z Drivers - Print out resolution is 1, 190 x 1, 200 dpi and there were no complaints with the print quality – whether it is text documents or black-and-white printouts connected with graphics, illustrations, in addition to photos in black-and-white. A toner save mode provides the option of making use of uses less toner every page. Although this printout was a bit fainter, we found that this printout was even now crisp, sharp in addition to readable. One probably won't even notice the difference if not told that toner save mode can be used.
DocuPrint M255z Drivers - The DocuPrint M255 z is efficient at wireless printing (with built-in 10Base-T/100Base-TX networking) to help you share the unit amongst multiple computers inside network without any dependence on messy wiring.
M255z Drivers, Price, Printer Review - Temperature-wise, we found that this printer remained fairly cool despite rigorous printing. The brochure claims that it is because of the EA-ECO toner which works at a fusing temperature several 20 degrees Celsius less than conventional toners. Making sure that figures.
Price: Around $170.50 to $298.92, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Xerox DocuPrint M255z Drivers, Price, Printer Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!