The CX825de scanner is equipped for 1200 dpi optical resolution for fresh, exact outputs. It utilizes amazing CCD (Charged Coupled Device) sensors and an advanced five-piece optical glass lens to catch high determination points of interest alongside an extended shading space. A profound field of center and low contortion (kept up even at 120 sides for each moment) help sweeps of shading basic records to keep up both shading precision and data exactness, guaranteeing that whatever information is on the filtered archive gets moved into your work process applications without mistakes.
Toner for the whole deal:
Additional High Yield substitution toner cartridges produce up to 33,000 dark and up to 22,000 shading pages to decrease the quantity of times toner runs out, keeping the yield going solid in high-use situations.
Always supplanting segments makes pointless waste and carbon discharges and damages profitability as the MFP stops and print occupations go down. The CX825de's longlife segments minimize downtime with imaging segments that can last up to 300,000 pages, contingent upon use.
Quality in Unison:
Unison™ Toner is the consequence of cutting edge toner science—sufficiently capable to convey reliably extraordinary picture quality with rich, lively shading and exact points of interest, in addition to long-life framework dependability and astounding supportability. Reports printed with Unison Toner look incredible from the main page to the last in view of its interestingly built detailing. Notwithstanding when the cartridge is low, there's no blurring and no compelling reason to shake the cartridge, and you won't squander cash by supplanting a cartridge that still has toner in it.
Harmony Toner's one of a kind low-grinding qualities build toner stream and add to its capacity to exchange productively to the page. Harmony Toner decreases inward wear on long-life segments and ensures the print framework. This conveys long haul unwavering quality and at last spares time, cash and the earth. Harmony Toner is extraordinarily tuned to the CX825de's print framework for ideal results.
Price: Around $5,027.14, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Lexmark CX825de Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer and driver. Happy printing!