SC-P408 Drivers, Review - The SureColor SC-P408 works by using seven of color Epson UltraChrome HiGloss a couple of pigment inks, as well as an enhanced shin optimizer. Just about every cartridge contains 14.0 ml connected with ink. The printer prints on advertising sizes from 3. 5x 5inches up to A3+ plus CD/DVD Product labels and 13inch wide roll advertising. There is in addition a rear loading craft media paper journey for thicker specialty media up to 1. 3mm solid. On first impressions this may be the ideal printer to the enthusiast, so let’s place the SC-P408 towards the test.
SC-P408 Drivers, Review And Also Price - Setting up the SureColor SC-P408 is simple, just follow the illustrated quick begin guide. Plug from the power cable as well as turn the printer on, then put in the ink cartridges. Functions
The SureColor SC-P408 features include; auto feeder with regard to media sizes coming from 3.5x5inches through to Super B (A3+) 13x19inches, roll paper stamping on 13inch width rolls that has a 2 inch primary. A rear guide feed guide is also supplied for solitary sheets of craft paper.
SC-P408 Drivers, Review And Also Price - A front guide feed tray provides a straight paper journey for media up to 1. 3mm solid. CD/DVD label printing can be done with the included tray. Connectivity is actually via High Velocity USB 2.0 slot or Ethernet, in addition to Wi-Fi Direct. Wi-Fi enables you to transmit photos directly from your Wi-Fi enabled digicam or mobile device, this is backed by Epson's cost-free iPrint App. Though Wi-Fi is convenient for quick pics, most photo-graphers will no doubt want to print using their PC using an image editing application.
SC-P408 Drivers, Review - Price: Around $5,688.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson SureColor SC-P408 Drivers, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer and driver. Happy printing!